Share your gifts with our community
Broadway Community depends on the critical contributions of volunteers: regular and occasional, those from West Harlem and throughout New York, as well as groups from around the country. We value your contributions to our work and hope you will come to know our guests and get involved in the wider struggle to end poverty and homelessness.
Here are the ways that you can volunteer with us:
- Put together and serve takeaway lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- If you have food preparation skills, you're invited to help Chef Rafael on Tuesday and Friday from 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Help pack and distribute groceries through our Supermarket Pantry from 11:00am to 3:00pm on the fourth Saturday of every month.
All other volunteering opportunities have been suspended until further notice.
If you have any questions about any volunteer opportunity, please us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Sign Up
- Create a volunteer profile with our Volunteer management system, CERVIS. Click here to get started.
- Once you have created a volunteer profile, register for the volunteer opportunities that interest you.